Monday 21 February 2011

always a first for everything



will be on board this plane in a few hours for my school field trip.

my 1st time travelling by air & i wont deny that i'm scared & nervous & excited all rolled into one. but mostly i'm just scared. :/

wasnt even able to eat much yesterday. felt like i was going on a 1st date with all the butterflies fluttering in my tummy. hahaha. sungguh la nonsense aku ni.

please pray that i have a safe journey to & back. although it's only to Langkawi, it's a huge step for me this one. plus, my parents wont be around to look out for this clumsy daughter of theirs. i'm on my own. just hope i wont cry. so melampau i know if i do cry. macam la pergi 4 bulan, padahal 4 hari. hahaha.

see you in 4 days time people, insya-Allah.. with stories from the land of Mahsuri.

"Verily in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest."

-Holy Quran 13:28-

Dear Allah, please help me to calm down when boarding the plane. :)

thank You, & of course i love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...