Saturday 26 November 2011

1 Muharram 1433H

Alhamdulillah, Allah is Just & Fair.

A year ago, I was celebrating Muharram with tears in my eyes & a very heavy heart. It definitely felt like I would never be happy again. I surrender myself to Him & Him alone. Pasrah was the word.

Never would I have thought that a year later, these feelings would be looked upon as lessons from the past. Never would I have thought that this year, everything will turn itself around.

This year, despite with Miss Red Riding Hood coming to visit, I feel a sense of calm & acceptance. That now I know every single thing happens for a reason. That everything happened so that I can learn from it & (try) not to make the same mistakes again. That things happened so that I can find myself again & know what it is I'm doing & where I'm going with my life.

Though there are still uncertainties, I know I'll be fine eventually. We'll all be fine. We just have to have faith. And also cos, I'm optimistic like that. :)

Allah is All-Knowing. Syukur ya Rabb.

Salam Maal Hijrah to all my friends & readers. 

May this Muharram, the start of the Islamic year, brings you peace & joy like how it did me. May you find what it is that you are looking for & always know that despite everything, despite everyone, 
Allah will always be there for you. :)

p/s Looking forward to tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...