Thursday 5 May 2011

rumbling tummy

when i'm hungry, i like to look at pictures of food.. dont ask me why.. i dont understand the rationale behind my own actions either.. hehehe..

here are some of my favourites.. yumyum..

i love anything that has got to do with chicken..




or pasta.. i love almost every kind of pasta dish..





looks good doesnt it? hungry already like me? hehe..

and pizza..!!! how can anyone not loveeee pizza.. ;)




and last but not least, sushi!

i know.. not everyone can appreciate sushi.. hehehe..

there are soooo many sushi shops at NEX.. but NONE of it is HALAL.. bleargh..

hence, shall just enjoy the pictures for now.. :p




(via fyeahfoodcravings)

i am reallyyyy hungreeeh right now, i can eat a COW.. no la, of course not.. but you know what i mean.. ;)

if you are still hungry,

you can continue with desserts while i rummage my kitchen for food..

toodles everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...