Monday 2 May 2011

striving to be a better muslimah

is not gonna be easy.
i'm bound to face with many challenges, which may come in all forms.
but insya-Allah, with determination & will power as well as help from Allah s.w.t, i know i can do this. :)


"O Allah, put a great distance between me and my sins, as great as the distance You have made between the East and the West. O Allah, cleanse me of sin as a white garment is cleansed from filth. O Allah, wash away my sins with snow and water and hail."

[Bukhaari, 711; Muslim, 598]

"O Allah, correct my religious commitment which is the foundation of my life, and correct my worldly affairs in which is my livelihood, and grant me good in the Hereafter to which is my return. Make my life a means of accumulating good, and make death a respite for me from all evil."

[Muslim, 2720]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...