Wednesday 18 July 2012

Approaching Ramadan

“How we see God is a direct reflection of how we see ourselves. If God brings to mind mostly fear and blame, it means there is too much fear and blame welled inside us. If we see God as full of love and compassion, so are we.”
- The Forty Rules of Love, Elif Shafak -

Ramadan is approaching in 2 days' time.
1 more day to first night of terawih. :)
I'm pretty excited. :)
But this happens to me every single time. Will get all excited before the start of Ramadan, only to falter half-way through. Sigh.
And every single year I will make the same resolution - for my Ramadan to be better than the previous one. Hopefully this year I can be proud of my Ramadan.
Yang penting, niat tu ada eh. Hehe.

Whatever your niat may be,
may we all receive a blessed Ramadan this year.
InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...