Monday 23 July 2012

Ramadan 1433H Post #02

This is how we fast:

Sehri (sahoor): OH MY GOD STUFF YOUR FACES!!! OH MY GOD WATER…. oh my god is that the adhan, did I just miss sehri (sahoor)?!?



Noon: eh, i could do this…not hungry at all.


4pm: thirstyyyyyy…. IS THAT FOOD ON MY DASH? omg is that my baby cousin drinking water, how dare she, why are you so insensitive you 3-year-old.


6pm: I think the clock is seriously messing with us.


10 mins before maghrib: WOW… can the time be any slower ya Allah.


Iftar time: YES FOOD YESSSSS *eats only one date* IM SO FULL.


(via justkeepingithalal)


HAHAHA!
this is so me especially the iftar time (NOT the rest.. promise.. hahahaha).
i ate 3 dates on the first day & i was already full.. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...