Tuesday 24 July 2012

Ramadan 1433H Post #03

And every year, especially during this Ramadan month, i learn (and re-learn) to be grateful with what i have.. because really, not everyone has it easy.. and then you realise, how really, really fortunate you are.. that all your complains, your whinings, can never, ever compare to theirs.. the fact that i have a family, to go home to, to iftar with.. alhamdulillah..

---

"My family - aside from my 8 y/o brother  (Alhamdulilah for His guidance), don’t believe in Islam.
When I break fast, I break fast alone.
When I make suhur, I make suhur alone.
When I pray, I pray alone.

Everyone else celebrates with their families. They talk about the family activities they are doing. They talk about the special “Ramadan food” their mom cooked.
They talk about eating Iftaar together with their family.

It’s a month where I realise more than ever that my own family doesn’t believe.
It’s a month where I realise the differences more and more.

I suppose I can’t handle watching everyone else post about how happy they are with their families.
Not because I resent any of you the happiness you experience, but rather because it makes me realise that,

I can’t have that with my own family."

(via
salamseeker)

---

may Allah grant ease for her.. insyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...