Wednesday 7 December 2011

second chances



in other words, "would you date/marry yourself?"

can't remember when i first came across this question, but subsequently it made me ponder upon it, question myself & start looking at my own flaws. And were there many flaws. Do forgive me. :((
(dulu rasakan diri ni macam baik sangat, sigh.. but not too late i hope.)

It made me realised that it's not other people who has to change. It's me. I was so busy focusing on other people's flaws just so that i can escape my own.

And alhamdulillah, i won't say that i've improved all parts of my life but certain aspects, probably. Certain characteristics, i think so. Or at least i hope so. Even then, there are still many flaws to be reviewed upon.

I do have a long way to go (sometimes i do falter & forget), but whatever it is, do bear with me & these flaws of mine as i continue on this journey to be a better person to myself & to those around me (especially the ones i love).
insyaAllah.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...